CORE-CSI understands today’s dynamic threats to our customers. Our computer security professionals are well-versed in security best practices as mandated by various Federal Mandates. We follow industry standards and best practices, Department of Defense and Intelligence Community Standards and National Institute of Standards and Technology to mitigate and defend from Advance Persistent Threats (APTs). We provide advanced Computer Network Operations (CNO) and Computer Network Defense (CND) and Information Assurance (IA) services in support of our customers’ missions. CORE-CSI incorporates NIST-based Risk Management Framework (RMF) to track, prioritize, and mitigate vulnerabilities.
Our cyber security professionals and solutions help secure information, infrastructure, and personnel from threats and attacks to prevent the loss of valuable data and resources. CORE-CSI offers cleared, experienced, certified, and skilled security professionals with expertise across a wide range of programs, and information security engineering services. These services include:
- Preparation of A&A packages for varied Impact levels system (HHH – MMM – LLL).
- Development of security classification guides based on CAPCO and Concepts of Operations (CONOPS).
- Preparation of System Security Plans (SSPs) and System Security Authorization Agreements (SSAAs).
- Development of security inspections and patch management processes, assessments, and recommendation of mitigation strategies.
- Hardening and encryption of systems, computers, and mobile devices.
Area of Support:
- Cyber Security and Intelligence
- Imagery intelligence (IMINT) Systems
- Financial Management and Budgeting Systems
- Assessment and Authorization (A&A)
- Vulnerability Management
- Human intelligence (HUMINT) Systems
- Health and Grants Management Systems
- Risk Management
- Operational Security (OPSEC)
- Vulnerability Assessments and Reporting