CORE-CSI in partnership with Iron Network offers powerful security and data protection solutions that provide unprecedented protection from the risks of Internet-based attack. We provide secure remote access in powerful, straightforward, and affordable packages. CORE-CSI’s comprehensive suite of professional services provide network security and protect data through our advanced support and expertise when you need it.
CORE-CSI’s team of expert security consultants are there to help you make the most of your Iron Networks products with a variety of valuable services including solution implementation and deployment, interoperability testing and network security analysis.
We specifically created Iron Networks Implementation and Deployment Services to get your security products up and running as quickly and smoothly as possible. Unlike traditional consulting, our services are pre-defined and available remotely or on-site while giving you complete control over your budget and schedule. These services include:
- Quick Deployment Service (QDS): Installation, configuration, testing, tuning, custom appliance fulfillment, and logistics.
- Advance Deployment Service (ADS): Installation, configuration, migration, interoperability testing, tuning, custom appliance fulfillment, and logistics.
- Management Staff Training (MST): IT staff training to independently manage your security and data protection solution on an on-going basis.
Enterprise networks a whole set of unique security and data protection needs. CORE-CSI consulting Services provide customized, project-based consulting to meet these demands. These services include:
- Security Assessments: We examine your network and determine the security level to expose any potential holes in firewalls, routers, and other network devices. We compile comprehensive reports that examine your internal network; analyze how it appears to perpetrators; and provide detailed corrective actions.
- Security Design and Implementation: For customers who need a comprehensive approach to network security, we evaluate the overall security to design and implement appropriate solutions. This includes establishing a product use strategy, project implementation plan, device configuration, log and rule optimization, system monitoring, performance tuning, reporting, security incidents response enhancement, and compliance demonstrations.
- Firewall Migration: CORE-CSI imports and converts existing firewall rules into new vendor firewalls.
- Dedicated Onsite Technical Management & Support: If your enterprise has limited resources we can help by stationing a highly technical engineer on-site to augment your staff for as long as you need them. We provide services and support for Iron Networks’ products and solutions and work as part of your team managing your infrastructure and performing many important day-to-day networking activities. Our onsite engineering resources are backed up by our Iron Networks support team and can provide knowledge transfer to bring your team up to speed on the new environment and technologies.
- Physical Inventory: CORE-CSI conducts equipment audits identifying building, grid, and rack location for specified assets.
- Server Decommission and Shutdown: Our technicians perform data wipes on servers and Directly Attached Storage (DAS) disk drives, un-rack servers, and DAS devices before palletizing and preparing them for pickup.
- Cabling: CORE-CSI disconnects and pulls old network cables from servers to network devices, identifying the routers, switches or hubs, and port numbers of each device to appropriately terminate network services for each decommissioned server.