Core-CSI provides project and Product management services and applies PMI and product management institute best practices that drive execution, performance, and operational efficiency in the project, program and portfolio management.
Our dedicated project/product and program managers provide operational and strategic consulting support to the implementation of projects/products and the management of programs and portfolios. We support the establishment of the Program/Project Management Office (PMO) that serves as a single point of integration with the organization’s budget formulation, enterprise architecture and organization governance processes.
The Core-CSI team can help you with the following:
- Development and maintenance of Complete Technology Lifecycle Management
- Creation of comprehensive Project Management Plans
- Development of detailed project schedules / Work Breakdown Structures
- Metrics Tracking and Reporting
- Risk Management and Reporting
- Knowledge Management
- Change and Configuration Management
Adaptive Acquisition Support
Core-CSI provides our Federal and DoD customers with a complete acquisition lifecycle to include all phases of the acquisition management system, including program management, financial/budget analysis, and optimization services. We have extensive experience in providing acquisition support for advanced technology insertion, adoption, modernization and weapon system development programs.
Our System Engineering Technical (SETA) Services include acquisition and budget support, systems engineering support, requirements development and analysis, business process modeling support (BPM), risk management, documentation development, Independent Validation and Verification (IV&V) and system documentation development.
- SETA Support Services
- Program/Project Management
- Planning, Programming and Budgeting Execution (PPBE) Support
- Research and Prototype Support
- Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System (JCIDS)
- Requirements Development
- Test and Evaluation Support