CORE-CSI offers a full range of Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance (SETA) services supporting acquisitions and operations of advanced technology systems that are vital to our customers. Our systems engineers bring extensive experience and proven success across the following engineering disciplines:
- Concept Development: Development of concept papers; logical design on Systems and sub systems; and development of To-be and transitional architectures.
- Program Support and Advocacy: Feedback on adequate resources (skill and funding) to meet program tactical and strategic requirements.
- Problem Identification, Resolution, and Solution Monitoring: Provide proactive approaches to cascading issues and offer preferred and alternative solutions with matrices to effectively monitor intended results.
- Project Documentation: Development and verification of ICD-503, NIST 800-53, and other System Specific Documentation such as System Design / Architecture Documents, Concept of Operations (CONOPs), and System Security Plans (SSP).
- System Reliability and Performance Analysis Tool Development and Deployment: Integration of systems, network, and security monitoring tools to provide dashboard views.
- System Trade Studies: Development of Alternative of Analysis (AoA); completion of vendor project capability analysis; and development of white papers summarizing Development / Advanced technology concepts.
- Systems Design and Integration and Evaluation: Performance of analysis and evaluation of proposed system designs and the evaluation of alternatives, best practices, and impact analysis to or from capability and information building blocks.
Areas of Support:
- Cyber Security and Intelligence
- Imagery intelligence (IMINT) Systems
- Financial Management and Budgeting Systems
- Human intelligence (HUMINT) Systems
- Health and Grants Management Systems